Why Choose Us?
We are committed to providing honest advice and quality legal services at a fair price. We have over forty years of experience practicing bankruptcy law in Florida for the benefit of our clients.
The Advantage of a Small Firm
With one office location and two experienced attorneys, we offer our clients expert attention to the details of their bankruptcy case. And our low overhead means we are able to charge fair, reasonable fees. Choosing a lawyer is not about choosing the firm with the most attorneys, offices, or clients. At least it shouldn’t be. Choosing a lawyer should depend on experience and commitment to providing quality legal services at a reasonable fee.
Here, you will know your attorneys personally, over the entire term of your case, and for years after if you require follow up. Our emphasis is on service. You will always be able to speak to your attorney directly and get answers to your questions when you need them.
The Advantage of Experience
John F. Longley
John has been practicing bankruptcy law in Florida since 1974. He has successfully handled thousands of bankruptcy cases.
- University of Miami, Bachelor of Business Administration
- University of Louisville Law School, JD
- Member of the Florida Bar since 1974
Alison L. Butler
Alison earned her master of laws degree and worked as insurance law attorney before joining her father’s practice. Alison has been with the firm since 2011.
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Public Relations
- Nova Southeastern University – Shepard Broad College of Law, JD
- Lewis & Clark Law School, LLM
- Member of the Florida Bar since 2008
- Member of the Montana Bar since 2008